LIVEWIRE™ THE LOUDEST SOUND YOU HEAR WILL BE YOUR HEART RACING
No clutch to release. No gears to shift. Just a flick of the wrist brings to light an all-new motorcycling experience – accessible to new riders and thrilling for accomplished motorcyclists. The all-new LiveWire model delivers the look, feel and unique sound of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle including top-of-the line components, premium finishes and advanced technology.
- H-D Revelation™ powertrain: The all-new electric powertrain is capable of rapid acceleration from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds and 60-80 mph in 1.9 seconds. Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS) battery: The high-voltage battery provides up to 235 km of city range or 152 km of combined stop-and-go and highway range as measured using the City and Combined tests*. The RESS has a five-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Lightweight frame: The lightweight cast aluminum frame is extremely rigid, and contributes to the motorcycle’s precise, responsive handling. Dynamic handling: High-performance, premium adjustable SHOWA® front and rear suspension components and Brembo® Monoblock front brake calipers give the LiveWire motorcycle dynamic handling.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems: The RDRS utilize Cornering Enhanced Anti-lock Braking System (C-ABS), Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System (C-TCS) and Drag-Torque Slip Control System (DSCS) to give the rider more confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations.
- Touchscreen display: A 4.3 inch, full-color, liquid-crystal touchscreen display to keep you updated on your speed, range, battery status and more customizable information like music and navigation.
- H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® Sport tyres: Premium 180mm rear and 120mm front H-D/Michelin Scorcher Sport tyres designed exclusively to enhance the ride and handling performance of this ground-breaking machine.
- Charging Options: DC Fast Charge (DCFC) technology provides a 0-80 percent of battery charge in 40 minutes or 0-100 percent charge in 60 minutes. Equipped with an on-board Level 1 charger that plugs into a standard 120-volt (or 240-volt) household outlet with a special power cord that stores below the motorcycle seat. Level 1 RPH (range per hour) of charging time is 13 miles for each hour of charging; and a full charge overnight with Level 1 charging. The latest in DC Fast Charge (DCFC) technology is standard and may be used to charge the motorcycle through a SAE J1772 connector or CCS2 – IEC type 2 charging connector in European and some other international markets.
*Riding range estimates provided following SAE J2982 Riding Range Test Procedure and are based on expected performance of a fully charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.