Motorcycle Technician – Full Time
An exciting opportunity has emerged at West Coast Harley-Davidson. We are seeking an experienced Motorcycle technician able to service, repair and prepare a wide range of motorcycles not exclusive to the Harley-Davidson range, to offer and provide advice when needed.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, you will work with an experienced team of technicians to deliver key performance targets and the highest service to the customers of West Coast Harley-Davidson.
You should be:
- Able to communicate with both customers and colleagues in ways that lead to positive outcomes
- A team player prepared to adapt to the moment and assist others where necessary
- Systematic in your approach, well-organised and demonstrate initiative
Benefits of working for us:
- We offer a very competitive salary package, based on experience, alongside a company performance related bonus scheme
- Excellent working conditions in our new purpose built dealership
- Enrolment to the Harley-Davidson Technician Recognition program
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a motorcycle technician, be comfortable with modern diagnostic tools and electronics, and offer a wide range of traditional mechanical skills. You will also enjoy working with others and be confident in a customer-facing environment.
- Full motorcycle and car licence
- Competent and capable with a computer
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Franchise experience
- MOT NT qualified
Tuesday to Saturday, typically from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Availability to work additional shifts during holiday periods is desirable.
If you have the right attitude, skills and experience for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 31st January, 5pm.